Herve's Bar & Grill

Originally posted by ulrik
I more or less grew into a SGI fanatic during the last months (thanx to RacerX ;) )...

Did I hear some one blame me for some thing? I was just sitting here watching Lord of the Rings on my Indy.

Yes, I drool every time I hear about Ulrik’s toys. I did upgrade the processor in mine from an R4600sc/133 to an R4400sc/175 (which helps with the video capture that I use my system for, I still need to get an O2 soon), but I don’t have anything that even comes close to what Ulrik has.

well, since i don't have my itools/.mac account anymore, i have no easy way to showcase them. but perhaps i will dig out some of the most recent and show them (at least a month old).

well, i gotta go eat real food and hang out with the old lady. see you guys later. :)

Originally posted by Ed Spruiell
forget it then, i'm out :p

i may live dangerously sometimes, but not that dangerously :eek:

You wuss.....dangerously...yeah, those daisies in the garden are pretty dangerous...some peatmoss might accidently get tracked in the house and the "Old Lady" might have yer @$$ fer it. That's livin' pretty dangeriously, allrighty. :D

Rootbeer, Boss? ;)

hey all, back from the party, it was pretty cool, I got cake :D they had a talent(less) show which was pretty cool too.
anyways, where's that burger? I've been waiting for HOURS ;)

oh, and may I suggest putting a large cage around the air hockey table so as to avoid rendering our lovely bartenderess unconscious via a flying puck? then we can have "EXTREME Air Hockey"!

xaq: I made you burger but Trip's cat ate it when you went to the party. Did you win the talent party by playing some Sabbath on your cell phone?? :)

JohhnyV: It appears that I am just doomed to screw up whenever you come into the pub..mess up your drink, frick up your name...you charm and good looks must be what's flustering me.

Let me apologize and buy you one of those nasty, I mean , healthy health food beverages?

aw, no burger? oh well, I'm in the mood for a pizza now anyways

unfortunately I didn't have time to practice my superior touchtone skills enough to enter the talent show, maybe next year I'll do Paranoid or Iron Man :)
of course I'll need an older phone, the new ones' tones don't seem as good :confused:

ah yes, those old 70's phones were much more melodic. and they did a better job of sustaining a note when you hold it down. guess it's not always progress, eh? :D

maybe i'll have a slice of your pizza if you don't mind. and as long as it's not sausage.

people who obey the laws and eat sausage should see how both are made. :p

nope, none of that sausage stuff for me, its not kosher :eek: :D

I'll have a large pizza, plain cheese please :) tell me when its done mystique, and if I'm sleeping Ed can have it :)

Oh yeah, Ed, you can have as much as you want, as long as its less than two slices :D
over here in New England we have this place called Papa Ginos, they have the best pizza ever :cool: I once had a whole large in one sitting :p although I was quite full after :rolleyes:

myst - do not let xaq eats til he explodes! :p

and make that pizza with extra cheese while you're at it. (please :D )

i'll probably take my slice and run. i kinda got cornered into cleaning some house tonite. who cleans house at 10 or 11 at nite? :rolleyes:

Let me apologize and buy you one of those nasty, I mean , healthy health food beverages?

You should really try one of these if you see them around. They aren't really health food, just have herbs and stuff in them. Its some great stuff and I guest the apology is accepted :)

And I'm told I do have quite the charm with the Ladies, however for some reason I don't think it works online, only in real life :D

Well I'll finish my drink and head to bed, latter everyone

Back