How claean is you keyboard?

How clean is your keyboard

• Sanitised

• Clean

• Variable

• Messy

• In breach of the Kyoto Agreement

Results are only viewable after voting.
My high-powered industrial air can is no match for the keyboard grime that drives me absolutely crazy. My workspace at work is so meticulously organized that it actually offends people walking by my office. (I even arrange bits of stray film in logical patterns until I feel compelled to throw them out.)

I'd have to say that my keyboard comfortably resides at a Level 4, Clean. I hate the smell of rubbing alcohol, therefore, I cannot claim to be at Level 5.

I haven't clean in mine forever, when it does get crumbs in it I bang it on the desk upside down like a monkey. Though I did like clean my keyboard really good once, someone had spilled soda in the keyboard and only a few keys worked, so I took it apart and let it sit in the sink and there was so much junk that came out, after I was done, it worked maybe about 20 more keys, but that was not enough so now I just use it as a spare keyboard if I lose any keys.

Not only spotlessly clean but sanitary too! I use a skin on the keyboard and wash it annually with one of Proctor And Gamble's finer detergents. A few minuted in the washing machine (delicate cycle) and VOILA!, something me mum (the surgeon) could be proud of.

A skin for your keyboard can be purchased @ www.barcodeplanet.com

Back