How do I iMix?

tk4two1

Professional Crastinator
I can't see anywhere how I am supposed to make an iMix. What am I missing? Also my PC friends say that in the radio section of itunes 4.5 there is a ton more stations even local radio stations. I only see what I saw before. What gives?

You have to have Preferences --> General --> Show Links to Music Store checked. Try that.

How the heck do you get an iMix to show up on the public boards? I've published an iMix, it has received over 150 votes and has a 4-Star rating, but the only way I can seem to find it is to go there directly from the link Apple gives me:

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPublishedPlaylist?id=13341

I don't get it, how did I get all the votes? I didn't announce it to anyone and if I can't even find it? I have more stars and votes than some of the "Top Ranked" iMixes? :confused:

Perhaps because the iTMS iMix page allows you to view the most recently added iMixes -- maybe yours was up there for a while!

ElDiabloConCaca said:
Perhaps because the iTMS iMix page allows you to view the most recently added iMixes -- maybe yours was up there for a while!

I have looked daily since publishing it and never saw it, but that is still possible.

I am just wonder why I don't see it when I sort by highest ranking, and find some 3-Stars with less vote than mine?

There must be some other hidden factor at work here. A Dork force. Some conspiracy to keep me and my eclectic 80's iMix down man. I WILL BE HEARD ... I WILL!

um, sorry ...

Back