How do I remove song from iPhone directly?

wickerman

Registered
I want to remove (delete) a track from my iPhone's music player. However there seems to be no way to do it directly from the phone. After I connect the phone to my Mac and delete the track from iTunes, it uploads the track again from my phone when I re-sync. I cannot get rid of it!

You need to remove the tracks from the itunes.....This is the worst part of the iphone which i really dont like. You need itunes to add new tracks in it and you need to depend on it. On the other hand there is a Android operating system which is much better than iphone. You can easily add new music tracks, video, movies and easily remove them also.

Last edited by a moderator:
wickerman said:
I want to remove (delete) a track from my iPhone's music player. However there seems to be no way to do it directly from the phone. After I connect the phone to my Mac and delete the track from iTunes, it uploads the track again from my phone when I re-sync. I cannot get rid of it!

Just use iTunes to uncheck that song to be uploaded to the iTunes.

I have deleted many songs from my iPhone’s music player and there are not any problem occurs. As per my view, you have to try again using iTunes to remove that song. After all, it can not possible then Reset all setting of iPhone but make sure to take backup or any other actions to make data safe.

Back