How many forum members does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

It depends on who the members of that forum are.

For example; I can change a lightbulb with the help of only 2 more people. I hold the bulb and the other two turn the chair I'm on.

well, not surprisingly, almost all of these answers leave the light bulb still not screwed in. so add up the total number of people in those scenarios and add one to just screw in the light bulb and be done with it without whining. no doubt this person will have changed a light bulb before and is not confused by things like watts, soft white vs clear, direction to turn the bulb and the need to turn the electric supply off while replacing the bulb. He will also not be tricked into thinking that just because the bulb is rated by candle power, that the bulb should be treated like a candle :D

And that person can be me. :D

Actually it takes 10,209.
1 to find the lightbulb, turn off the power, unscrew the old lightbulb, place the new lightbulb in its place and screw it in properly, and then make sure it runs properly. 10,208 to follow in his path and yell at him every-so-often because something doesn't look right to them.

Back