• Under 18

• 18-24

• 25-34

• 35-44

• 45-54

• 55 and up

Results are only viewable after voting.
midlife crisis on the horizon.... 42

At least you can rest assured that you have something in common with the Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything. :D

As for me, I turned 34 on December of 2006.

(EDIT: I just realized that I already posted my age only a few posts up....I guess I am getting old....the memory fails me... :rolleyes:)

Everyone gets old even famous people. Look at Michel J Fox , I remember him in his hey day when family ties was on and he was in the first Back to the Future movie. He's not old but his mortality is apparent because of his illness. Superman has passed on to. We all gotta die.

I was lucky enough to know my Great Grandmother who lived until she was 102. The only reason she died was because she fell and broke her hip when she was 99. Still, she kicked on for three more years before she died. She was raised by Nuns, never drank, never smoked or even swore. Can't say that for the rest of my family, Dad died at 62 cause he lived too hard.

This always reminds me of that profit in the bible (who was it?) after Moses that led The Israelites when they were in the wilderness. He had said in a passage that all his 'doubting' peers shall we say were dead or dying while he even at 80 years was still ready for war!

I don't mean to get religion on anyone but you know what I mean! ::angel::

I used to vote under 18 all the time.

I can't do it anymore and somehow I DON'T like it!!!

Back