How To Open .pst Files In Apple Mail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Campbell

Registered
I have some crucial documents and emails in some .pst files of Outlook for Windows. I have had these files for years and never thought that this day would come when I would need them this badly. I have been running Mac for a couple of years now. I am in need to open these .pst files in Apple Mail or any other email client that runs on Mac and can open these .pst files.

If there is anyone who can resolve this problem, please let me know asap.
Thanks

If you have the .pst files saved, then one answer would be to use a file reader that will open .pst files, such as PST Bridge from the App Store.

Or, if you want to USE those emails (reply, modify, resend) then you could simply use Microsoft Outlook for Mac, which will import .pst files created in Windows. (That would mean purchasing that Microsoft Outlook, part of MS Office, or subscribing to Office, if that will be a continuing need for you, then Office may be worth the cost to you.

You can use the PST to MBOX Converter tool to covert the PST file to apple mail....You should try this tool because earlier I was also face the exact same problem..I use this tool which was very helpful for me..

Last edited:
I noticed that your "amazing tool" is Windows-only .exe (Won't run on macOS)
What happens when you only have the .pst files, don't have a Windows PC, and need those converted from a Mac. I think THAT is what the OP was asking about.
You can use the MBOX to PST Converter tool to covert the PST file to apple mail....You should try this tool because earlier I was also face the exact same problem..I use this tool which was very helpful for me..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back