Hurray, just got my degree

Click

Registered
O, feels good. Just got my degree as a Bachelor of visual and media arts. It took some time but now I can get a real job or actually I just got one. Must start to save for a G5 :p

Congratulations!

But don't be fooled into thinking that having a degree suddenly makes you hot property.

I know that a lot of the kids I went to college with thought that the moment they picked up their degree, they would walk into a £15k pa job .. err, no.

Qualifications do not a productive, reliable and seasoned worker maketh...

octane said:
But don't be fooled into thinking that having a degree suddenly makes you hot property.

No it really dosent... But things looks quite nice now becauce I suddenly got several jobb opportunities and it wasn´t because I got my degree. I just have good connections from earlier work.
Sadly nobody cares about my degree but it feels great to have it behind me.

Where are you from click? If you're from an English-speaking country and you weren't totally drunk when you posted your last response, you should give your diploma back. That said, congrats on the degree (as long as it wasn't English lit or education). Enjoy it while you can. :)

I´am from Finland. I know my english isn´t so great :rolleyes:
You did understand what I was saying,
didn´t you? :p. Isn´t that the most important thing :)

Click said:
O, feels good. Just got my degree as a Bachelor of visual and media arts. It took some time but now I can get a real job or actually I just got one. Must start to save for a G5 :p

Congratulations! Now, go out and live life. Don't wait for the rest of your life, go out and get it for yourself. Be optimistic and opportunities will open up for you.

Congrats! :) :D
I'm with the others in wishing you luck in entering the 'real' world, but make sure you take a bit of time to relax and party first, you deserve it!

Yes, your English is fine. Just wanted to make sure you didn't graduate from MIT. :) Congrats.

Congratulations!

You've done something I would never have the determination or motivation to do ...

Back