I just came over from macnn

kman42

Registered
Hello all! I used to be a frequent visitor over at macnn, but the forums over there just got too obnoxious to use. I just wanted to say "hey" and see if there are any other emigrants from macnn here.

kman

?

I posted over at macnn and asked for suggestions for another forum. Someone said to go to the one that mulattabianca goes to, so I searched for all of her recent posts and found a link here.

kman

apple pro in the house

feels good to just click a link and have it go somewhere

:)

i dont post so often anyway at macnn too often these days anyway, everything seems to be a flamefest or immature (too immature if thats possible) for my tastes

also, the fact that there are no females (all left in disgust i think) there kind of makes it un-even imo

I can imagine how you migrated here. *heh*

So he visited your site and ended up here. How did you know it was through your site? (I assume you know, because of your "*heh*".) Was he asked for the www of the referrer when he signed up at macosx.com, and that's how you know? Explain, please.

There is a thread over at macnn about her ass and within that thread is a link to these forums. I asked about other mac forums and someone suggested visiting the one that mulattabianca frequents so I did a search on her name and I ended up in that thread with the link to this forum. No black magic.

kman

Okay macko [see your pms], .. someone in Macnn had found Macformat of March. That's it. And some database problems in macnn.

Originally posted by kman42
Hello all! I used to be a frequent visitor over at macnn, but the forums over there just got too obnoxious to use. I just wanted to say "hey" and see if there are any other emigrants from macnn here.

kman
Hello,
Just registered here too. I've been lurking in the macnn forums for a while now, since I started messing with OS X PB to be exact. The news is good and there are a number of very knowledgeable people over at the boards.
The lounge community however has been heading in the wrong direction IMO. Lots of immature/extremist/dumb people flaming anyone who wants to voice an honest opinion.
I won't hold the server problems against them. They provide a free service after all and the incessant complaining only contributes to the already negative atmosphere.
Glad to be here!
Mm.

Hey! Welcome all migrators! Enjoy your stay, post often, and just remember: Think different. :)

Back