i want itunes 6 ...itunes 7 is sux

K.S.S

Registered
Please after updateing my itunes to 7 i can't upload tv shows and postcade in my ipod... and i can't even download it too... it really buges me...

i deleted it... and i tried to search for itunes 6 but no luck... i even tried to download it form the CD that comes with the ipod ... i couldn't ...

any anyone help me with it

If you have .Mac membership, go to Go > iDisk >My Disk.

Once your .Mac iDisk appears, open the Software folder, then Apple Software. there you will find iTunes 6.0.5.dmg.

If you have .Mac membership, go to Go > iDisk >My Disk.

Once your .Mac iDisk appears, open the Software folder, then Apple Software. there you will find iTunes 6.0.5.dmg.

not really ... this is another issue .. how i get this memebeship ;)

Go here. However, be prepared to spend about $120 per annum.

However, why not just follow eric2006's download link. So what if it's a downgrade (my wife married one).

Go here. However, be prepared to spend about $120 per annum.

However, why not just follow eric2006's download link. So what if it's a downgrade (my wife married one).

thanx for the .mac info...

i tired eric's link and it didn't work.. it says nothing to install and i can't even choose from the option it gives me...

what to do now??

You may have to delete the iTunes 7 app, and possibly it's receipt in /Library/Reciepts

Before you downgrade, did you try upgrading your ipod software? (iTunes 7 offers this when you plug in your ipod).

Back