I WANT to make the switch!!!

are you serious 2GB is under $200, the place I was looking at as an alternative for the 2GB had it for $500!!! So if I buy a 1GB RAM Mac and then buy the cheaper 2 GB I could have 3GB! I hope I can find one like that would be awesome!

Hey I found this one 2GB kit for the MacBook, I can see that it is for the MacBook Pro 17", would that mean it can work for the 15" too! It is pretty cheap $197!!

.::LINK::.

Ok cool thanks for the link to word processors! Yeah I mostly need it for school next year so basically I will need a word processor and a presentation software! I saw how the Office for Mac had nice graphics and was pretty fast so I thought I might try it out! But since most of you say to try something else out I will do that once I get my MacBook Pro!

Hey I found this one 2GB kit for the MacBook, I can see that it is for the MacBook Pro 17", would that mean it can work for the 15" too! It is pretty cheap $197!!

.::LINK::.

There's some kits listed in that link I posted for about $185.. that link shows me a price of $255..

Apple, Crucial, and Kingston RAM are best, but third party stuff is much cheaper, and I haven't had any problems with it. Just make sure you can return it.

So what third party RAM do you usually use and think that I should get if I buy it? Also should I buy 1GB so to have 2 GB in total or should I get 2 GB so I can have 3 GB in total?

I buy from whatever is cheapest - so long as they have some kind of warranty or return service. 2 GB is much better than 1 GB, 2 GB to 3 GB won't be as noticeable unless you're doing some heavy tasks.

I see well like I said before I will be doing mostly Adobe Photoshop CS2 or CS3 when it comes out for web designing, along with school work! Although I do plan on keeping this laptop for most of my school years if not all of them until I finish! So that said I might want to consider something big such as 3 GB, or maybe wait until prices drop and upgrade then! Not sure! But what I do know is that I really want 2GB as my minimum :)!

Back