ical & address book stopped synching wit

NorskRG

Registered
I use a outlook for mac 2011 on my macbook air 2011 and sync ical and contacts through itunes to my iphone.

I used to work well without any set up.

Now suddenly it has stopped working ... and now ical & address book is empty and this has transferred to my iphone.

How can i get the sync working again?

Thanks

This happened to me on the iPhone. What i did was go into iTunes (with the iPhone still attached to the Mac), before syncing to the iPhone, and highlighted the iPhone in the left hand column. Then when the iTunes connection came up in iTunes, I click on the 'Info' mini tab and scrolled down and put checks marks back into boxes to sync them missing info ration again. Then I did the sync to iPhone again.

So this might work for you, Good Luck.

I'm having similar issues when I sync my iPhone 13 to my MacBook Air (OSX 13.3). I have double checked that every box is checked to sync my calendar and contacts from the MacBook to the iPhone and did it through wi-fi and connected cable and the info doesn't copy over. My iPhone calendar is empty but it's all there not he MacBook where I had entered it.
Ant suggestions on how to fix this?

I'm having similar issues when I sync my iPhone 13 to my MacBook Air (OSX 13.3). I have double checked that every box is checked to sync my calendar and contacts from the MacBook to the iPhone and did it through wi-fi and connected cable and the info doesn't copy over. My iPhone calendar is empty but it's all there not he MacBook where I had entered it.
Ant suggestions on how to fix this?
my suggestion is turn off iCloud in System Settings, exiting system Preferences and rebooting! Once back in the Mac go back to same system preferences->iCloud pane and turnoff all syncing again you want! This might fix the problem, after that I have no other ideas! best to tie ck if something synced bo the web site iCloud.com and see if it synced!

I think I understood your instructions. Except maybe this wording-and turnoff all syncing again you want! I tried an entry into the calendar and it did show up on the laptop and phone so I think it's working. And my contacts are still all there. Yes, the information also showed up on the iCloud website. Thank you.

Back