iCal Leopard not Compatible With Tiger

agentj

Registered
Sprung on me today, when I first tried to sync the calendar of my work machine with home machine, the work machine being Leopard and the home machine being Tiger, "Revert Failed Database is Unchanged" This, is really annoying. I have seen the question posed in a few places, but no solutions. I had thought I could open the files in textedit or Word and see what the differences are, but I haven't been able to open them. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, I might give that a try. It doesn't look like what I have in mind though. What I am really looking for is to do what I had been doing. I backup the database from my work machine onto my iPod, I then backup my home machine from that database backup. Since my work machine was converted to 10.5, it is no longer compatible with my 10.4 machine at home. This is a pain really. 10.4 was backwards compatible to 10.3 and 10.4 can update 10.5, but they are not backwards compatible. It should work this way the same way different versions of office will allow you to save in a format compatible with previous versions.

Back