Ical service administration ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiburm

Registered
Hi,

I dont understand how configure the client side for use this service ICAL in my MAC OS X server - Server Admin

I open the ICAL Service Administration guide, but explain only how configure the Server ( security, users, etc) but when the client open ICAL, i dont know what to do.

In this moment I work with a published ICAL between my WEB Service ( because I dont know how work with ICAL Service), but the alarms and attachements dont appears

Somebody can explain me, how use the ICAL Service from Server Admin correctly in the client side? My config in MAC OS X Server is up

TXS

What you need to do is bind the computer to the AD/OD you've created on the server so that people log in and authenticate against the user accounts on the server (as opposed to logging in and authenticating against the local credentials file on each machine).

Then, use Directory Utility to add directory services on the client machines.

Finally, I don't used the ICAL Service from my MAC OS X Server

I put a WEBDAV web server online and the users can share the calendars byt his way webcal://myserver/name.ics
Server Admn - Web Service - Web Calendar activated in my site

Txs for your help

What you need to do is bind the computer to the AD/OD you've created on the server so that people log in and authenticate against the user accounts on the server (as opposed to logging in and authenticating against the local credentials file on each machine).

Then, use Directory Utility to add directory services on the client machines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back