Ichatav - User Names

I have a .mac account and ichat on my Powerbook is it possible to change my buddy name in my Aim, .mac account or bonjour?
I don't want it to be the same as my email address.
Thanks.
Shifte
HAPPY NEW YEAR

bobw said:
Anyone that would like to list their iChat user name for meeting others from this board, you can post them here. Post your user name and location. I'll collect any names posted and make just one list here if enough folks are interested.

canstay
canstay - AIM - Audio & Video

I know I've posted this before, but who the heck is going to check out the other 15 pages of posts just for my IM?? ::ha::

Yahoo!: slackbasher
MSN: claudio_miranda@hotmail.com (Nickname is "QuadSix50")
AIM: xinulx86

If you're going to IM me, please identify yourself as a MacOSX.com user so I don't ignore your request (I never answer people I don't know or that don't ID themselves to me). Thanks! :D

nixgeek said:
If you're going to IM me, please identify yourself as a MacOSX.com user so I don't ignore your request (I never answer people I don't know or that don't ID themselves to me).Thanks!
Yes, me too.

My iChat username is: rhisiart.ap.sion_at_mac.com
My Google Talk username is: rhisiart_at_gmail.com

P.S. I am catching up on my Welsh after a long absence from Wales (having lived in England and Ireland). Rhisiart ap Siôn is my Welsh patrinomic name, where you take you father's name as part of your surname. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welsh_language

At the moment i don't have iChat becuase im still on a PC but ...

AIM: speXedy
Yahoo: speXedy
MSN: Michael@iPanzica.com

I'll have iChat as soon as I get an iMac.

Name and Location: Rochester, NY / Michael

Back