Ilife 07 at BETT tomorrow

moav

Hunter of Muffins
iLife 07 and the possibility of iWorks 07 will be released tomorrow at BETT.

It's good to be back.

that sounds promising. Do you have a link?

what is BETT btw? Will there be some kind of keynote presentation to demo the new features, do you know?

If I'm not mistaken I believe that the Beatles Albums on Apple iTunes will be released sometime Before the NAMM conference. I think Yoko will be there with steve, though I am not sure but sometime between like now and the 20th of this month.

BETT is just an educational conference/tradeshow

I say "no". March timeframe for Leopard plus iLife plus iWork. March 24th would make sense.

If they'll bring out iLife & iWork, they'll do it at the same keynote that they use for Leopard, like Fryke said. I dont think they'll make an extra keynote just for those 2 app suites.

The more I think about it, iLife '07 & iWork '07 should wait to be release with a little while after 10.5 makes perfect sense. Also is it me or with the new iPhone plus Apple TV could be a great way to show your iLife '07 (hint is for Keynote '07) presentations. Better yet would be a way for you show your Keynote presentations from your iPhone strait to a wifi capable video projector.

Back