iMac - Is it worth it?

crazysxycool

Registered
I didn't know where to ask this so I hope it's ok to post it here.

I found one of these on eBay and the seller wants $1300 for it. I just wanted to know if this is a good price being that it's an early 2008 model before I purchase it. It's model MB325LL/A.

Thanks in advance,
Wyman

Are you a student or work for any government employer? There are online Spple Store sites for discounts for these two things.

Hi Satcomer - unfortunately I'm not a student nor do I work for the government. :(

I forgot to include in my original post that it's new.

As Satcomer points out, you can pick up this machine "brand new" from Apple Refurbished for 1200 plus tax (free delivery) and you would get full warranty. Does this machine have any extras (legitimate software, extra RAM, AppleCare)?

As Satcomer points out, you can pick up this machine "brand new" from Apple Refurbished for 1200 plus tax (free delivery) and you would get full warranty. Does this machine have any extras (legitimate software, extra RAM, AppleCare)?

Hi lbj - Yeah I'm going to go through Apple. That's what everyone is saying so the majority rules and it makes more sense given the reasoning. The machine in question is "brand new" according the eBay listing. I don't think it comes with AppleCare but I'm including the link in this post in case anyone is interested in seeing it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEBOFFX:IT&item=270382751449

Regards,
Wyman

Back