Import/sending/receiving Mail.app 1.3.9

Macuil

Registered
1.- No puedo importar mi mail desde Netscape 7.2. Tengo la versión OSX 10.3.9 y Mail 1.3.9. He intentado con todas las opciones para importar pero aparece este mensaje:
I could not import my mail from Netscape 7.2. I'm working with OSX 10.3.9 and Mail 1.3.9. I tried with all the importing options, but the message #1 is displayed.

#1 “No valid (Netscape/Eudora/Other) files were found“

2.- No puedo enviar/recibir mensajes. Aparentemente no toma en cuenta las configuraciones POP/SMTP y no las incluye en la lista de servidores disponibles.
I could not send/receive messages. It seems that the POP/SMTP configurations could not be founded and they are not included in the available servers pop up list. The message # 2 is displayed

Aparece este mensaje:

#2“Message delivery failed:
The server “smtp....com.mx” cannot be contacted on port 25.
You can try to send using a different server. All messages will use this server until you quit or change your network settings.
Send message using: (a pup up list)”

¡¡¡Gracias/Thanks!!!

Aunque me contesten en inglés, prefiero preguntarles en español ¿está bien para ustedes?
Despite you answer me in English, I prefer to ask you in Spanish
it is allright for you?

Yes, and I have not problem with the sendig/receiving mails. I have always worked with Netscape. I have one week that I am trying to change to Mail. Now I have version 1.3.11

Macuil said:
Yes, and I have not problem with the sendig/receiving mails. I have always worked with Netscape. I have one week that I am trying to change to Mail. Now I have version 1.3.11
You still have not addressed the issue that I raised. There are two ways to use Netscape as your email client. One way is to use the browser to access a webmail service such as Yahoo, Hotmail, or even Netscape's own Netscape.net webmail service. If this is what you have, then there maybe nothing on your computer to transfer because everything is on the server. The other way is to use Netscape's POP3 function to access a POP3-based account, such as Earthlink. If this is what you have, then there should be files and settings in your Mozilla folder. These can be transferred to MacOS X Mail if there is nothing wrong.

I use the Netscape´s POP3 function and I already verified in folders of Mozilla and its files are there...

Back