installer.app or Mac OS 10.4 Installer Disk Download

Ess1

Registered
I running a OS 10.4.11 and my installer.app is nolonger in my utilities folder.
I dont have my origional installation disk anymore so cant just reinstall or extract the installer.app file.

Anyone able to post a download link for either a installer.app or installation disk for OS 10.4.11

Any help appriciated.

Thanks.

Download the 10.4.11 combo updater from Apple. Running it will replace your lost app, assuming it is actually gone. Have you searched for it?

The combo updater simply updates the installer, and does not have the complete Installer app. The Installer would have to be extracted from the OS X installer.

Also, the combo updater would actually _require_ Installer.app in order to be installed, no? ;)

If you can't find Installer app with a spotlight search (maybe it could have been replaced instead of deleted), then the best bet would be to find someone with also Mac OS X 10.4.11, and copy you the installer application from them.

(The application can be e.g. copied over in iChat, so all that you'd need is someone with same version of OS X, and to then put the Installer app in the correct folder for it to function)

Back