Installing Linux on Boot Camp partition

What's better than one sarcastic answer? One that comes months too late.

You may be smug and smarmy but not too smart. Remember the words of Albert Einstein, "The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and human stupidity." I find the concentration of the latter here to exceed the former by a large margin.

So post any silly replies you like, I'll be busy deleting my account so I'll never see them.

Oh, come on... lighten up. It was all meant in good fun. Can't we share our love of the Muppets together in harmony?

Nothing I've said could possibly lead you to the conclusion that I'm stupid or unintelligent, nor I, you. In fact, I think my dealings with you some months ago in this thread were, at least, somewhat professional and intelligent, no?

I may be surrounded by stupidity (I don't think I am, but hey, you may very well be right), but I don't think that the company I keep here says anything, one way or another, about my intelligence nor my demeanor. In fact, I think my participation was quite cordial and to-the-point; if not that, then at least as a non-judgemental participant who tried to steer the conversation into more reasonable waters.

Eh, either way, people will think what they will. It's a shame it has to be sans your participation. Everyone gets off on the wrong foot once in a while.

Back