internet anywhere?

ziomatrixacs

Registered
ok i got 2 minutes to type! i have an ibook g4 planing to get mac book soon though i want to get wireless internet anywhere and i see guys with these wifi cards and antennas sticking out the side saying sprint and AT&T does any one use these? how much and is it worth it? i CANT get wifi where i live ( military dorm) and its a pita to get wifi anywehre else.. will these work with usb and macs?? thanks sorry for the bad lango i got 30 seconds!

There are vast areas in the United States where no cellular service is available (even on the east coast). So using one of the cellular data service depends on where you live. Check around and speak to others in your living area about coverages.

Well, i hear verizon sucks but there is a verizon store on base, about half a mile from me. just discovered it 20 minutes ago! they said to dial *228 and hit 2 then it will work again i guess. they also said they have the internet chip and its $59 a month plus $200 + $130 or something like that, after $59/mo i stopped hearing dollars and started hearing ca-chings! it would help build credit but do i really need to spend 60 bucks a month for 2 years on internet when i might get get sent over seas for my first duty station..hmm Ill just wait till i get my orders and have my buddies put data i need on USB...

Back