Internet sharing in mac server leopard

gabealb

Registered
I just installed leopard server in advanced mode. I have a livebox wireless router that connects to internet. I have a mac mini that I have installed the leopard server. The mac mini connects to the router via wireless to get online. The router has DHCP enables and distributes the IPs I need to forward the trafic to the LAN ethernet port so all the internal networked computers can get on line. I have set the DHCP on the macmini to the ethernet (eth0) as : 10.10.0.1
the ip coming from the livebox wireless router is: 192.168.1.10

How can I share the internet connection from wireless network card to ethernet card?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Running the Gateway Setup Assistant
You run the Gateway Setup Assistant from the NAT service Overview pane in Server
Admin.
To run the Gateway Setup Assistant:
1 Open Server Admin and connect to the server.
2 Click Settings, then click Services.
3 Select the NAT checkbox, then click Save.
4 Click the triangle to the left of the server.
The list of services appears.
5 From the expanded Servers list, select NAT.
6 Click Overview.
7 Click Gateway Setup Assistant.

Hi, sorry to bump up a old post but im really stuck, i needed to use my mac os server as a hot spot and followed this tutorial and it worked fine! then i turned off my mac, and since ive turned it on i cannot connect to anything, wifi or ethernet. i keep getting "no ip address"

can anyone help?

forget it, had a appointment with apple store, they restored my computer, installed normal os instead of server. DO NOT TRY THE ABOVE SUGGESTED. remember to keep backups like i did.

Back