iPhone day tomorrow!!

Hahah. Look at your signture. You have great Job? LOL

As a matter of fact, I do. I wasn't aware that the most expensive items purchased determined whether one's job is great or not. Maybe I'd just rather spend my hard-earned money on things that matter...like my family, things for my house, etc. I'm quite happy with my job considering I love what I do. Otherwise, why would I be doing it?

And I'm quite content with what I have.....who says you need the latest and greatest to do it? But I guess if it builds up your ego to spend up the nose...

Sad that you're actually older than I am....I would have expected more from someone your age. Kind of speaks volumes about you if you judge people by their signatures. My mistake for making that assumption...:rolleyes:

By the way I am happy for you.

I'm happy for Nix, too. I'd die to have the kind of happiness his family brings him.

By the way, where do you work? My screen printing company takes care of this humble creative director, but I'm not spoiled; I just get my job done.

(For the people confused by my signature, I run my own small business on the side.)

I'm happy for Nix, too. I'd die to have the kind of happiness his family brings him.

By the way, where do you work? My screen printing company takes care of this humble creative director, but I'm not spoiled; I just get my job done.

(For the people confused by my signature, I run my own small business on the side.)

I work as a computer tech for two elementary schools, one of which my son attends which is nice since I get to see him during the day on the last half of the week. :D The environment is VERY relaxed, not like when I used to work downtown. Plus, both schools are in VERY close proximity to my house (the one where my son attends is actually a block from my house).

So I have no complaints. I'm VERY happy, thank God for that. :D

Back