iPhone not syncing with iTunes

Kundun

Registered
Hello... I'm hoping somebody can help me..
I am running iTunes 9 on my MacBook 10.5.8. I have the latest software on my iPhone 3.1.3 and simply cannot sync my iPhone with the Apps i have on iTunes.

I downloaded some Apps via iTunes and when i sync my phone through the usb and try to sync, it won't sync.. The same apps appear on my iPhone even if they have been unticked in iTunes..

Any advice??

thanks,
Kundun

...when i sync my phone through the usb and try to sync, it won't sync...
What does this mean? Is the "Sync" button grayed-out? Does it run through the process of syncing (progress bar, etc.), but the results are not what you expect? Does it refuse to sync at all? Do you receive any error messages?

Please elaborate.

Hi, thanks for reading and trying to assist...

There is no error message, I can see on my iPhone that it does read 'Sync in Progress' however there is no change to the appearance of my iPhone. In other words, the apps i have unticked in iTunes are still on my phone, and the ones i have tried to load onto the iPhone via iTunes are not loaded...

the Sync button in iTunes is fine.. Even in the iTunes bar ontop, it displays "Syncing with 'my' iPhone" but the syncing process doesn't last long - ie several seconds before my phone returns to it's normal screen.

Hope this helps a little more... hope you can assist...

Back