iPhone??

Originally posted by mrfluffy
could this also be a sign that apple are going to drop moto? because it would've been a lot easier to get a phone made with them seing as they already work together, and if moto were making more money from apple based products they might spend more time on the chips. but if apple are working with sonyericsson i would imagine the business link may get a little strained.

Why would they have to drop Moto? Already Apple is warming up to moto by moving all their mac's to their G4 line.

Moto has experience in telecommunications. The G5 is geared for telecommunications. Great for switching etc. Moto has a slew of cell phones and it's hurting bad because they are unable to shake the corporate image for their phones. They are trying hard to b consumer oriented with their phones but face it. When you think motorola phones you think business. How do you get chic cool phones to the masses of under 30 somethings wanting them? Go Moto is their new slogan but i saw the commercials. They suck.

In comes Apple. Co branding. SonyEricsson did it. Sprint and Virgin Records now has "Virgin Mobile". Everyone is thinking of the kids now. Why not ... Apple?

Motorola+Apple = a dream team for phones. First you have MacOS 10 running in a slim mode. You have newton tek, you have iPod tek, you have the industrial design of both moto and Apple. You have Apple testing this new product out on Macs like it did with iPod. Apple's branding, Apple's Marketing, Apple's consumer image. Moto does all the work but Apple gives it the extra edge. Win Win situation if you ask me.

Back