iPhoto Difficulties :^( :confused:

inquistette

Registered
I've been having a problem with editing certain photos on this program. Most of my pictures I can edit, but then there are some more recent ones that I click on to edit and the picture flashes then it just keeps saying its loading and never does. What should I do?:confused:

hi , I' m not sure if this is the right place for me to ask my question, but here goes..
I rebuilt my iphoto library after it wasnt working, so that was good but when I want to export my photos to my own file. . The images are resized to email size 650 x 511 format is jpeg and use file name is ticked. Export button clicked and then save as..I rename photo and the drop down menu came up with ALBUMS. Recent places on drop down menu doesnt have my folder, it should but it doesnt.. I don't want to export to Albums. 1] because it goes into the library filing system you know 2006,2005,2004, thumbnail picture ect.. after scrolling sideways through the lists [takes forever ], 2 ] so how do I make my folder appear on drop down menu.
3] What can I do to change it . I have an emac 10.3.9 using iphoto 4.0.3.
Sorry if this is a too simple question but Im lost and need my iphoto working as good as it was before it was resurrected. thks

Back