iphoto + itunes

Dorset tulips

Registered
Hi. Please can you help me with the following:

a) how to transfer photos that are on my iphoto5 library to web site of a photo processing company. Either individual images and or selected albums.?

b) Can't get itunes to import into the library. Procedure I follow is......insert cd...click on audio cd (under source).....at which point the tracks of the cd come up... click File click Get Info.... Fill in details of composer / artist / genre.... click OK..... click import button (top right of screen). It then spends some minutes importing and "whizzing" till its concluded. I then go to the library to find it is not listed there. So obviously I am failing to do some undoubtedly simple other procedure... CAN YOU Help??
Thanks very much. Bronwen tulips@bronwencoe.co.uk

Can only help with #2 for now, #1 is dependent upon a lot of things, namely who is your processor?

To import an audio CD:

1) insert the CD
2) when the CD shows up in the sidebar, click to highlight it. It might automatically highlight itself.
3) in the upper right, you should see "import CD" -- click it.

The songs should start importing.

If not, check your preferences located under the "iTunes" menu -- under the Advanced header, you'll see an import Tab -- this will allow you to change the type of file -- MP3, AAC, etc.

The iPhoto thing is not automatic to a non .Mac web site. You net to export the pictures from iPhoto (choosing the picture format you want) and then upload them to the web site by the way they want them updated (i.e. ftp, ssh, etc.).

Back