iPod 30GB ?

senne

Registered
compare_ipod_on.gif

From the iPod store.

30GB on the US store as well, looksl like they got rid of the 20GB model, makes sense, i would buy a 30GB color at that price, but i love my 40GB BW

I just checked the store for the first time in quite a while (so I know I'm not seeing cached info), an dI only see 20GB and 60GB on the US store?

I don't know what you're talking about, Apple got rid of the 30GB a while ago, when the last b/w white iPods were put away...

It wasn't THAT long ago that they got rid of the 30GB model... and it looks like they've fixed it now on the store page. 20GB and 60GB only now on store.apple.com. It did say 30GB and 60GB yesterday, though.

Might have been an older graphic that came in the way. But the first post in this thread, I think, asks where the 30 GB went. And that hasn't happened yesterday, so I don't understand the thread's question, I guess...

Hehe, looks like one of those intentional leaks from Apple. The graphic is reverted to the original now, as in senne's original post which is the picture from Apple's server.

well, i was right afterall: 20GB is 30GB now :)

(the image of the first post of this thread has changed now, must take screenshot next time...)

senne said:
well, i was right afterall: 20GB is 30GB now :)

(the image of the first post of this thread has changed now, must take screenshot next time...)

Woa, was the image the same as well? I were right too :p

Back