iPod polish

d8n_two

Registered
I got an iPod for Christmas, and apparently everyone who picks it up has to look at the back and try to polish the fingerprints out of it. Because of this, I already have some streaks and scuffs that aren't bad, but enough to annoy me.

Anyway, does anyone have experience with using polish on their iPod. Any recommendations or suggestions on what to use or do to get minor scuffs out?

Thanks in advance.

d8n_two

I got iKlear from the apple store. 10 uses (polish, clean, dry) for ipod, cameras, monitors etc for about 10 $. works fine.

Am not too keen on polish, it just might damage the shell more. what i use is this thin sheet of plastic that protects the whole ipod from scratches, fingerprints too. U can check out any mac store for it ( i forgot the name but it works great). it has an adhesive on one side that you can use to stick to the ipod. and best of all it wont leave any sticker marks on the unit. :)

Arden, I hope you know bobw wasn't serious!! Spraying any kind of anything on any electronic device is asking for trouble. :p

Back