iPod used as a murder weapon

Giaguara

Chmod 760
Staff member
Mod
http://www.liquidgeneration.com/rumormill/ipod_killing.html

iPod Used In Domestic Homicide

MEMPHIS, TENNESSEE (HLN) - A Memphis woman was arrested and charged with first-degree murder after she bludgeoned her boyfriend to death with an iPod.

[...]Brad Pulaski had died of blunt trauma to the head after being repeatedly bludgeoned with an iPod, a popular MP3 player produced by Apple.

Police said no motive has been confirmed, although evidence suggested the murder was the result of a domestic dispute after Pulaski erased the contents of Mathers’ iPod.

According to law officers, Mathers was hysterical when police arrived and told them that she killed her boyfriend only after he accused her of illegally downloading music and erased about 2,000 of her MP3s. Mathers complained that it took 3 months to build her music collection.

etc. Scary. :rolleyes:

The scariest and .. weirdest mac story I have seen today.

okay :D

the moral of the story ..? maybe "never erase stuff (legal or illegal) from the ipod or computer of your buddy".

i think the link to "related news" that has a link to buying an ipod mini is really funny in that article.

How in the hell do you bludgeon someone, to death no less, with an iPod????

I mean seriously!

That's liking running over someone with a tricycle.

Or suffocating them with a doily.

There's got to be more to this.

lgb

“She must have stabbed him 40 to 80 times with that iPod..."

Huh?

What I wanna know is, how did the iPod come through all of this?

Yep, I'm glad it's not really news but a satire-article. I mean: I _can_ imagine that someone bludgeons a person to death with an iPod. Has happened by using fists before, which are certainly softer than an iPod. However: The fact that she actually uses the iPod kinda defeats the motive. If she loves her music, she wouldn't use the iPod, would she? (I'm not taking the article seriously, just making a point for future satire...) ;-)

Really, the worst way to go is strangulation with a mouse cord. This is why I am continually battling for cordless mice as standard with all Macs.

another way to have it discovered... just click on any link on the page. it has pretty neat 404s.
i wonder if cnn is interesting in making the site pay for the cloned look...

Does raise questions about the future of the iPod, maybe the writer was expressing an idea of surgically implanted iPods? Don't know where you'd locate that jog-wheel though... oooh :confused: ::angel::

Back