Ipod won't turn on

Mary Jo

Registered
My Ipod won't turn on. I got it 3 days ago, it was fine for the first 2 days and now it won't turn on. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

unfortunately no power adapter. Do you think I should just return it ( bought it at walmart and I'm pretty sure they'll just replace it) .

It could be a bad cord or the iPod itself. If it's easy to take back, then you might as well...
If you don't have another computer to try it on, then your options are limited. But they should replace it for you.
Good luck!

If you are plugging your iPod into a front panel port on a PC, sometimes a PC does not provide (enough) power through that port on the front for charging. Try plugging your Ipod directly into a port on the back of your PC. Might help, won't hurt. If it's your USB port, then getting another iPod won't help....

Hi Mary Jo,
let it charge at least for 30 minutes. Reset it as #32222 instructs (above), even twice or more (safe, no data will be lost). Enough charge and a reset resolves the issues in 99% of the cases.

hello my name is jessie i have a mp4 i got it about three wks ago i was trying to sync up with my pc i had to cancle the sync removed my usb plug and was listing to the mp4 it only worked for about 5 mins after i unpluged the usb what should i do to get my mp4 back on

hello my name is jessie i have a mp4 i got it about three wks ago i was trying to sync up with my pc i had to cancle the sync removed my usb plug and was listing to the mp4 it only worked for about 5 mins after i unpluged the usb what should i do to get my mp4 back on

What?

I think you're having a problem with some kind of MP3 player that also can play videos (MP4), right?

Please: punctuation, capitalization, sentences. And full words help, too ("weeks" is not any harder to type than "wks"). Without them it's like you're just mumbling, and I'm having a very tough time trying to decipher what you're describing.

Back