Is your son a hacker!!!!!!!What the f***?

The article is not real.

It was written as a piece of satire-- like the rest of the content on the site. It was spoofing the computer illiterate.

The article was written for the computer literate, and yet they are the people who don't understand it. I'm really surprised.

Just look at the content of the article, it should be obvious.

:confused:

I, too, figured it was a joke as you can see from my (and others') previous posts. The fact that i saw it on a site like cruel.com a long time ago kinda made that obvious -- if you haven't, you should check that site out; just be careful, it's not for the young or easily offended. It has turned even my stomach at times. Viewer discretion is advised...

The problem lies in that there really are people like that and we "computer literate" people have at least one story each concerning an individual like the author -- or worse.

I think most people here realize it's a spoof, especially after some of the posts saying just that. but, they were commenting on the generic "computer illiterate" that the author of the piece portrays. While this may be just a joke, there really are those who think this way.

That's what people on this board were criticizing and commenting on...

Now back to my lunix box and meeting my hacker friends in Quake...

P.S. what would this "guy" say about my Grand theft Auto III disc for PS2?! I'm goin' to hell.

Back