Isync problems

dantilly

Daniel Tilly
On my PowerBookG4 isync will only sync when i have my broadband modem on and not through airport or ethernet. I have tried all the network port configs to no avail. Isync will only recognize the connection through my modem that i only use once in a blue moon. Help

What are you trying to sync? .Mac, a mobile, a pda, your iPod. Need more details to offer any help.

No firewall inplace. It syncs when i have my USB adsl modem on and at the top of network port configurations. I cange the config and it no longer wants to connect. I have tried reinstalling etc etc. no joy

Try moving the USB ADSL modem down in the list of network port configurations, and, similarly, the other network ports should move up in the list. Simply click on the network port and drag it up or down to change the order in which OS X tries to access the network/internet. Try with various combinations.

Is there a connection to the web through your airport/ethernet networks? Like another router or dialup or something?

i have tried moving all the post configs and the computer is connected through airport and ethernet. safari, software updates all work fine no matter the network port config. why not isync???

Back