iTMS Europe on June 15

Not much use for us Skips yet, but it's a step in the right direction.
It'll be interesting too see how much more European Music becomes Available, like Listed in a [post=309846]Previous Post[/post] of Mine.

I wonder if it will be directly available in Belgium or if it will be only the big three. GB-France-Germany

aaike said:
I wonder if it will be directly available in Belgium or if it will be only the big three. GB-France-Germany

I would imagine that they would try to get it rolled out in all the original EU countries, not just the big 3. We'll find out soon enough. I am hoping for the BENELUX region, France, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Denmark, GB, Italy.

Yea for Europe. However, if Canada is not included the message boards will see many rants.

Rumours have suggested between 89p and £1.09, so 99p is probably to be expected. If my numbers are right then iTMS will cost about 50% more than in the US (and that's with VAT taken into account).

The new Airport Express also works out at nearly 25% more expensive (again, including VAT). I know this is an old beef but I thought the days of flying to New York for the weekend to buy a cheaper Mac were gone.

Satcomer said:
Yea for Europe. However, if Canada is not included the message boards will see many rants.

Hey Apple: it's ITMS or Poisoned so hurry up. All online music resellers in Canada use Windoze Media...

Canada-Man said:
Hey Apple: it's ITMS or Poisoned so hurry up. All online music resellers in Canada use Windoze Media...
This is the thing we should be worried about here!Apple knows how small a market share they have in Canada,hence how are they going to convince Windoze users to install iTunes.Myself I know of 2 households that run Xp the rest are stuck at 98!This also includes an accountant using Office 98 for crying out loud! :confused: So really I would be surprised to see it here.Maybe they might come up with some changes to the American store so we Canadians could purchase tracks.

Back