It's really been a while.

H-kon

Registered
This site has certainly changed a lot since the last time i was here. I was even surprised that i remembered my password :) And i reached it by typing nowonder.com as i remember it by in my browser.

Hi :) Long time lurker here. What's new?

Oh, and Scott, if you're still here. I am the guy that crashed your site with BeOS back in the day.

Last edited:
Well, it's kind of nice to see this place alive. My previous account i guess didn't carry over from the earliest forum :) I wonder if there are any old-timers left here though.

This site has certainly changed a lot since the last time i was here. I was even surprised that i remembered my password :) And i reached it by typing nowonder.com as i remember it by in my browser.

Hi :) Long time lurker here. What's new?

Oh, and Scott, if you're still here. I am the guy that crashed your site with BeOS back in the day.

BeOS... kinda forgot about that.

;)

I found a NoWonder! poster the other day. Brought back memories!

Nice to see that you're still around Scott :) I think most people forgot about BeOS. I still have a box around, but i am currently going through it to salvage what software i had for the great internet archive. Haiku is still under development :)

Activity is not as it was, but it's nice to exchange with each others.

Back