iTunes internet radio list not loading

iKevin

Registered
I just reinstalled OS X, can't get the radio guide to load.....anybody else having this problem?

I also can't get the music video network to feed in Quicktime.....don't know if this is related or not....I can get other stuff to feed.

~vert

It's short for vertigo...
I just did a fresh install and they both work for me. I would check again to see if you can connect, as I read somewhere else where people were having trouble finding the iTunes radio stations.

BackInMac

Registered
I've just installed itunes 2 hoping it would sort out a problem that i've been having since version 1. Whenever I attempt to import a sonf off of a cd, I get a message that Itunes is experiencing an Access Privileges error from the cd drive. Unfortunately, it didn't. I still get the same error.

However, I did manage to make it work when I logged in to Aqua as the System Admin (root). itunes runs perfectly from there and can import without any errors.

How can I fix this?

Thank you,

BIM:confused:

iKevin

Registered
Originally posted by BackInMac
I've just installed itunes 2 hoping it would sort out a problem that i've been having since version 1. Whenever I attempt to import a sonf off of a cd, I get a message that Itunes is experiencing an Access Privileges error from the cd drive. Unfortunately, it didn't. I still get the same error.

However, I did manage to make it work when I logged in to Aqua as the System Admin (root). itunes runs perfectly from there and can import without any errors.

How can I fix this?

Thank you,

BIM:confused:
Maybe the User you are using has limited access

BackInMac

Registered
Actually the user I'm using is listed as an Administrator, and its the main user of the system. If its a question of limited acces privileges, then where would I have to go (in the OS) to give this user more privileges or to modify te access rights??

Thanks,

BackInMac