iTunes internet radio list not loading

iKevin

Registered
I just reinstalled OS X, can't get the radio guide to load.....anybody else having this problem?

I also can't get the music video network to feed in Quicktime.....don't know if this is related or not....I can get other stuff to feed.

I just did a fresh install and they both work for me. I would check again to see if you can connect, as I read somewhere else where people were having trouble finding the iTunes radio stations.

I've just installed itunes 2 hoping it would sort out a problem that i've been having since version 1. Whenever I attempt to import a sonf off of a cd, I get a message that Itunes is experiencing an Access Privileges error from the cd drive. Unfortunately, it didn't. I still get the same error.

However, I did manage to make it work when I logged in to Aqua as the System Admin (root). itunes runs perfectly from there and can import without any errors.

How can I fix this?

Thank you,

BIM:confused:

Originally posted by BackInMac
I've just installed itunes 2 hoping it would sort out a problem that i've been having since version 1. Whenever I attempt to import a sonf off of a cd, I get a message that Itunes is experiencing an Access Privileges error from the cd drive. Unfortunately, it didn't. I still get the same error.

However, I did manage to make it work when I logged in to Aqua as the System Admin (root). itunes runs perfectly from there and can import without any errors.

How can I fix this?

Thank you,

BIM:confused:

Maybe the User you are using has limited access

Actually the user I'm using is listed as an Administrator, and its the main user of the system. If its a question of limited acces privileges, then where would I have to go (in the OS) to give this user more privileges or to modify te access rights??

Thanks,

BackInMac

Back