iTunes Problem

When I start up iTunes, this is the only view I get... A tiny window. How do I restore it to normal size? I have never gotten this frustrated with a Mac app. Macintosh has no excuse to allow this to happen. They need to fix their programs right away or I will go back to Windows. Can someone else me?

http://www.me.com/gallery/#100234/itunes bullshit

Last edited by a moderator:
Um....OK......you might want to take a breather first. I know that lately Apple has done some things that make me want to pull what's left of my hair right out, but I'm not sure how helpful it's going to be here. Best thing to do is write to Apple about issues like this at the following link:

http://www.apple.com/feedback/

BTW, I couldn't view the image because it seems that it requires me to have a MobileMe account. Could you try and take a screenshot and then attach it to a new post in this thread? Thanks.

Do you see only three coloured buttons on the left, three control buttons, and the volume slider?

I'm sure what you've done is click the green jewel to make the "mini-player" and then dragged the resizing corner to hide the display. Click the green jewel to take it out of mini player mode.

And your link is a generic link to the current user's MobileMe gallery, so when I log in, I get my own gallery. Try attaching the screenshot.

Edited initial posts.

Please keep your language in check, or next time the thread gets out right deleted.

Thank you.

Do you see only three coloured buttons on the left, three control buttons, and the volume slider?

I'm sure what you've done is click the green jewel to make the "mini-player" and then dragged the resizing corner to hide the display. Click the green jewel to take it out of mini player mode.

And your link is a generic link to the current user's MobileMe gallery, so when I log in, I get my own gallery. Try attaching the screenshot.

Thanks Mike... I figured it out prior to reading your message, but yeah, that's exactly what I did to get back to normal, clicked on the green jewel button :)

Have a good one!

Edited initial posts.

Please keep your language in check, or next time the thread gets out right deleted.

Thank you.

Jason, my apologies :) I shouldn't post while drunk... LOL... Take care, bud...

Alra111

Back