Joost invites - who wants one.

It shouldn't be a problem. But currently I'm seeing net-congested playback, too. Maybe their new beta's public interest is putting too much stress on things? Maybe try again in a couple of hours, days...

Ya, its really slow sometimes, even though I have 3 MB down, so... its definately still a beta (except for the obvious fact that its new). But what I think should be fixed: It freezes in the middle of shows! For example try Guiness World Records Episode 13. Right at the beginning, where the 2nd man catches the frisbee, it just freezes. If I quit and play it again, it also just goes till that exact point.

I haven't used any invitations, so I should have 5 (I haven't actually checked since my primary Mac is PPC-based). So post here if you still need one.

I experienced, what appeared to be, net congestion. Non the less, I greatly appreciate the invite. As a new member I don't get any invites, unfortunately.
Thanks again, highly appreciative.

he's already got it from me. he meant invites to give out. still got one or two here... who wants one? :)

I would love an Invite (if you still have one) and I will share any invites I get here as well. Us OSX users need to stick together.

I'm definetly also up for an invite.
Interesting to see when they open up for the already signed up beta's...

I should still have one. PM me if you still need one icemanjc & aliensub.

If icemanjc or aliensub don't take you up on your offer I would certainly be interested:) I know I am new here but I would certainly "pay it forward" here if I were to get invites.

Thanks.

icemanjc got my first. Vladx and Chevy, PM me your name and email and I'll send you one, too.

Thanks Mikuro, Someone I work with heard me talking about joost over lunch and gave me a token. It looks like I am good to go. If I get any invites I will pass them along as well. Thanks again.

chevy got mine, mikuro.
vladx: sorry for having circumvented you like that. your request was your very first post here, so I kinda thought it wasn't the idea of it all. ;) glad you're still here. :)

Thanks Fryke.

Joost is an interesting concept. We'll see how it evolves. I'll let you know when I have invites.

chevy got mine, mikuro.
vladx: sorry for having circumvented you like that. your request was your very first post here, so I kinda thought it wasn't the idea of it all. ;) glad you're still here. :)

No worries :) I understand completely.

Back