Keychain memory problems? Help!

Jethack 1

Registered
I'm having problems with memory on my OS x 10.3.9. First of all, everything in iTunes dumped.
When trying to login to "Mail", it says no accounts available for mail to login.
After entering my pop mail account it always asks enter password for account xxxxx. Even after checking "Remember password in my keychain", it still always asks for password. Also, after checking "remember password in my keychain" it says "keychain login cannot be found to store account xxxx, cancel or reset to default". After closing "Mail" and then opening again, I have to start the process all over again. It's like everything I open up, is being opened for the first time.
When opening "Safari", it says "keychain login cannot be found to store Safari, cancel or reset to default. Reseting to default does nothing.
When opening "Firefox", it always asks Firefox is not currently set as your default browser, would you like to make Firefox your default browser? Clicking yes or no makes no difference, It will always ask anyway. Also, each time Firefox is closed and reopened, all preferences have to be reset and all bookmarks that were added are dumped.
When opening "Outlook", it says, "An error occurred while launching, not enough memory. What do I need to do? Thanks.
Rick

I am having a similar problem on my G4 iBook. I cannot receive mail because keychain verification failed. In Keychain Access, repairing keychain fails repeatedly and the error message "Login keychain not found, repair terminated" is shown.
Any ideas?

nevett14

Back