Laptop stuff

EHUnlucky7x9

Registered
I'm completely cleaning out my room and i'm getting rid of everything.

U offer a price. I'll accept if its good enough, if not, I will counter a price until we agree. I don't know their condition because I had laptops and i took them all apart and sold them on ebay and now I just have these last few but I don't want to pay ebay fees anymore so whoever wants them...can have them.

500Mhz iBook G3 motherboard + frame
500boardframe.jpg

600Mhz iBook frame w/ fan
600frame.jpg

600frame1.jpg

9.5mm 6 GB HD
HD.jpg

Powerbook LCD inverter
inverter.jpg

Powerbook LVDS cable
LVDS.jpg

DVD/CDRW drive from iBook G3
DVD.jpg

HD/CD cable for an ibook
hdcdcable.jpg

Linksys Ethernet card
ethernetcard.jpg

iMac G4 internal speaker
G4speaker.jpg

iMac G4 internal fan
G4fan.jpg

IBM USB Webcam w/o a box
webcam.jpg

IBM USB Webcam with original box
webcam2.jpg

Yeah it came out of a 12" iBook, but it will fit a 12" or 14". It's been in a box with the other parts for a month and i dun have a laptop to try everything out so i haven't gotten it to test any of the stuff, all the parts are just pulls.

has the combo drive shipped? any tracking info? i sent a PM but maybe you didnt read it yet.

welp no reply to pms, thread or email. looks like i got ripped off. dont recommend anyone buying anything from this fellow.

bak online, sorry. It didn't work? I don't kno. If you would like, I will ship something else. I haven't tried any of these things like i said

how about a refund? and i send it back to you. comes with a free bezel that i bought in hopes of using it. im not really in the mood for taking my ibook apart again..

i'm sorry, i can't refund it. the only thing i can do is just ship something else out if u want me to. aside from that, i can't do anything. i still have all the other things in the first post and i wasn't trying to rip anyone off, so please don't accuse me of it. that cd drive was connected to the cd/hd ribbon cable with the 6 gig hd and the 500 mhz motherboard screwed onto the frame... i just pulled em all off and pieced them.

i have a buncha parts layin around.

ribbon cables, 500 mhz ibook motherboard w/ skeleton frame, a 600mhz skeleton frame with the fan, a powerbook inverter board, i got an ibm webcam, linksys pci ethernet port, iMac G4 internal fan, a b&w g3 zip drive.

Wen i get home, i'll check out what other stuff. i'm currently in a Panera with a friend n i just came bak to this site today n was suprised to see this. i'll post more wen i get my new modem up

Back