Laptop stuff

Came to here via Google.
Might have interest in powerbook inverter and LVDS display cable (if you still have it....)
Contact me with your price, incl shipping to Belgium, Europe, preferably via e-mail or through this forum.
My e-mail: tim [at] fulladsl.be

Can you tell me if they are Powerbook G4 Titanium 550MHz (Gigabit ethernet - non-dvi) compatible?
I'll tell you more very soon whether i'll take them or not, since I have made a bid on an item on ebay.
Do you have both the cable & inverter available?
Thx

Do you accept moneybookers.com? Please apply for an account, since this is the only way i can pay you. otherwise i'll have to do it via a friend's paypal, but i don't like that...
Please check it out...
I'm prepared to give you 30$, including shipping. Shipping should'nt cost more than 5$, since it'll be a very small and low-weight package.

What's the condition of both components?
Many thanks,

Tim

The inverter i don't know about, all the parts were pulled from various laptops. the LVDS cable however is new because I had purchased it for my powerbook, but when i bought the LCD screen, it came with one so I never needed to use this LVDS cable. Where are u located again?

I'm from Belgium.
Do you have Paypal?
Or Moneybookers.com? <-- preferable

Agreed on the 30$ including shipping?

To Belgium? I dunno how much shipping cost. Is there a zip code or something there that I can check with UPS first? I want to see the cost.

You don't need my zip code, but here is it anyway: 8450 Bredene (Belgium).
I checked it with USPS: http://ircalc.usps.gov/intl_speed.asp?CID=10033&MailType=envelope&Pounds=0&Ounces=13
Checked for 0 pounds, 13 ounces, in an envelope. That is about 370grammes, should be more than enough for such two light things.
You can then mail it to me via:
Global Priority Mail - Flat-rate Envelope (Large) (more info) / 4 - 6 Days
$9.00
or:
Global Priority Mail - Flat-rate Envelope (Small) (more info) / 4 - 6 Days
$5.00

What do you say?
Do you have Paypal?
Moneybookers.com?

Please get back to me asap, I need it rather urgently...

If possible, sign up for a moneybookers.com account

Yeah... That would be nice ::love::

If you don't agree on that price, say yours, INCL SHIPPING.
If my price is too low, then I think i'll go for the LVDS Display cable only.

To give you an idea of for how much a WORKING inverter sells: http://cgi.benl.ebay.be/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5846538797&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1
That was the starting price...
And you can't tell me if the inverter works.

You said the display cable is unused, but can you assure me that that works? What is the condition of the cable? It is extremely fragile, so no pinching or broken wires whatever.

So: if you don't agree with the price, give me yours, or give me a price with only the cable. Both including shipping plz

Many thanks!

AND: DO YOU ACCEPT MONEYBOOKERS?

Ok, no i'm not setting it for that low.
I don't accept moneybookers, but paypal yes.
I decided to place the items on ebay so I can't sell them anymore.

Back