Let's see if your real face looks better than your desktop. Post your pic!

chem mon - you do look like Niles:p

well, the second pic might look a bit more like Frazier, but the first is definitly Niles;)

Ken - you kinda look like like my ex brother in law in that pic. Is that a pony tail i see creeping out behind there?:cool:

Originally posted by Ed Spruiell
Ken - you kinda look like like my ex brother in law in that pic. Is that a pony tail i see creeping out behind there?:cool:

Yeah. I used to have really long hair. Funny story behind that photo. That was taken I think when I was 19 or 20. I moved to Salem, MA, in 1995. In 2000 I moved back to NY, and when I went to get my license, they asked if I had a NYS license before, and I said yeah. She asked when, and I said about five years ago. She asked if I wanted to keep the license picture since it would be quicker. I said sure, not remembering what the last one I had was. I get my license and see this one. HAH! And now I will be 30 on Sat.! Can't say I look much different 10 years later, though. :)

i disagree ken. having seen a more recent pic, i think you look a bit more mature. I would even say you look better. (of course, you would probably look better than a current DL pic anyway, but....) Let's just say that if someone had posted your DL pic and asked who it was, i would never have guessed you.;)

i disagree ken. having seen a more recent pic, i think you look a bit more mature. I would even say you look better. (of course, you would probably look better than a current DL pic anyway, but....) Let's just say that if someone had posted your DL pic and asked who it was, i would never have guessed you.;)

Thanks, Ed. But that dl pic really looks different from how I looked even back then. I have always been skinny as a rail, and that pic makes me look like I have a really thick neck. That's what waiting on line at the NYS DMV 10 years ago did to you. :)

This is what I look like now.

Attachments

• ken.jpg
    ken.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 97
:p you're right about the neck thing. I hadn't place it so specifically before. the DL pic also makes your adam's apple look like the size of a real apple:p i will believe the standing in line at the DMV excuse. It has the ring of something i have been thru as well. I was thrilled when i got to renew by mail this year.

Nice current pic though. and i would still argue that you look more 'grown up' (that's a good thing up to a point:D ). but i will admit i would be able to tell the two pics as the same person if i saw them side by side without knowing.

well, no one knows me here, but i'm bored so here's a pic of me in my natural environment. :yawns:

Attachments

• 022402-02.jpg
    022402-02.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 106
chem mon - you do look like Niles

well, the second pic might look a bit more like Frazier, but the first is definitly Niles

I remember posting quite some time ago (maybe a year or so) that I resembled Niles Crane, not only in appearance but also personality (some elements). I definitely have Niles' taste for fine foods and specialty coffees. I do enjoy a good night out at the symphony too.

Hey me either. I use Photoshop 6.
Of course I have a machine that can't (officially) even install OS X, which is where I do my graphic stuff...

Maybe we should rename the thread Where is Cody? :D

I noticed him hamming it up in a Jurassic Park III!

Attachments

• jurassicpark3.jpg
    jurassicpark3.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 93
And I liked the idea of him in the War image...

I just thought he should play a part in it. :D

Attachments

• war_again.jpg
    war_again.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 80
Then again, I thought Admiral's part in Spider-Man was really cool also.

;)

Attachments

• spiderman.jpg
    spiderman.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 116
Cody - i hope you are saving these to your HD so you can show them to your grandkids. otherwise they will never believe you when you tell them about how you became the "Where's Waldo" of macosx.com:p

And then we have Cody as Gold Member's side kick in the year 1975 Baby! Yeah!

:cool:

Attachments

• goldmember.jpg
    goldmember.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 97
Okay, I've gotta enter the fray.

Here's one of me at "work" in the lab, doing my Ozzy Osbourne impression. ;) No, I would never do that. . . .
:D

Attachments

• rat.jpg
    rat.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 106
I've been working on this picture for at least an hour now. I think it's almost perfect.

Homer; this one's for you.:D

Attachments

• homerkenobi.jpg
    homerkenobi.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 113
Back