Let's see if your real face looks better than your desktop. Post your pic!

The hard part was getting rid of that bar that was covering the back of homer's head. That's not his real ear.:D

Oh yeah, that's perfect. :D

Yup, I've usually got a pony tail. I think I've got a picture somewhere, though, of my Jesus impression. I'll have to try to dig that up. . . .

Originally posted by wdw_
The hard part was getting rid of that bar that was covering the back of homer's head. That's not his real ear.:D

Oh yeah, what am I, a Vulcan? ;)

I was a staff reporter for my college newspaper last year, here's the photo for one of my columns.

Attachments

• mikecolumnbw.jpg
    mikecolumnbw.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 94
Originally posted by wdw_
I've been working on this picture for at least an hour now. I think it's almost perfect.

Homer; this one's for you.:D
OMG THAT HAS TO BE THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE! NO JOKE! WDW... YOU ARE THE KING!

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've spent most of today and a bit of last night to make...drum roll...Macosx.com member icons!

I've gone through all the pics people posted in this thread and have made icons out of them. You can get them here:

http://homepage.mac.com/our_dig/.Public/Macosx.com Icons.zip

If you posted your pic here and you can't find it in the icon set, it's either because the picture quality was bad or when I clicked the link it didn't work. If you want you pic made into an icon and added to the set, then email the pic with your macosx.com user name to marceline407@mac.com.

Sorry RacerX. I tried to restore your picture, but the quality was just too poor. I'll make an icon for you if email me a different pic.

That's okay, I think I'll pass. I'm a little camera shy (that’s why I wear a mask you know :D ).

I thought you wore a mask because you were a superhero :p

Interestin icons, I think I will fireup OS X when I get home and make a special virtual desktop for them ;)

hey...scott and soapvox have been AWOL :eek:...
anyone hear from them > :-/

Back