Let's see if your real face looks better than your desktop. Post your pic!

Here I am... Until I get better ones.

http://inlineguy.com/pic1.html
http://inlineguy.com/pic2.html

That is me. Those are not two old. Maybe a year or so. I have put on a lot of muscle since then. I am tanner as well. Incase anyone cares I am 22 and in Pittsburgh Pa right now; with plans to move to Philly or New York city this year.

EDIT:: By the way, my desktop looks much better than myself. It is Marilyn Monroe with a almost see though top on. Can't beat that with a stick.

Originally posted by Corintheus
I'm the one being licked. I hear I'm quite delicious.

The locale you are in corintheurs reminds me of a cafeteria in athens that I go to sometimes :p :p :p

Originally posted by Ed Spruiell
ah!! so now we found the original photo that Cody manipulated his picture into.:eek:

Yup, I found the picture on cnn.com. And I recognized the duck. I thought it my responsibility to bring the truth to light. :p

Oh man, that one's a keeper, along with the Curious George pics--has everyone seen those--if not, I'll post 'em. :p :D

I didn't look very hard for the font Xoot. I just picked a sans serif font that I had. I couldn't even tell you which one I used.

The quotes were different, but the font I used was pretty close.

Woo! I'm in there!

Apple is starting to use a bit of foul language... don't view this if you don't wanna see the s-word there.

:)

Attachments

• hs.jpg
    hs.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 105
If you can't read the small text, it says "xoot's reaction when he first saw Mac OS X. Learn how beautiful Mac OS X is." :)

well, i just shaved off the beard for the first time in 2 years. i guess i still look accpetable underneath :p

(tiedye shirt just for testy :D )

We don't believe you. I think we need a picture. ;-)

Btw, Yo La Tengo did a free show here in Brooklyn in Prospect Park a couple of weeks ago. On the long line for the bathroom, a guy I was talking to thought I was about 21. :)

hey... I am glad to see this is still going...I thought it had died, really nice to be back.:)

Back