Let's see if your real face looks better than your desktop. Post your pic!

Originally posted by Ed Spruiell
so what, you just leave your new ibook out on the coffeee table as a conversation piece? :p

(admit it, you're "one of us" now !!) :eek:

Yes, thats it! ... its good for us English guys to get our tea, Crumptes and Prawn Sandwidges, and laugh @ OS X... and my 'ickle iBook!

Then we go back to our Windows NT 6.0, 3.06GHz Driven PC's!

LOL

..ok, i am "kinda" there Ed, although i have to admit, i will miss Windows as and when i do replace my Desktop machine next year! it will be hard, i think VPC will be a Neccesity, not because i don't like X, but "home is where the heart is" ... Yes Mr Gates!

<<< ok, kill me now Guys!!! :D >>

NeYo

jason.jpg

beauty is indeed here ;)

nice picture jason. probably one of the best that anybody has posted. i'm not saying you're one of the best looking people posted, but the pic is top quality.:D ;)

you definitly look different than i imagined. though the serious look doesn't surprise me. nice to finally meet you face to face. :)

oh shucks, its allright, you can say im the best looking, im sure they wont mind ;)

anyways on that note i have a pm to write to you... nice to meet you, ya hippy, not surprising you live in san fran :) ;) :D

since i think a few of my best pics have been removed from this thread by my failure to afford to keep my .mac account, i thought i would repost them. (as i find them :p )

this one has always earned me great respect and admiration when i post it:D

(for any photoshoppers out there - my secret desire is to play Gandalf in the LOTR :cool: )

Attachments

• wizard2.jpg
    wizard2.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 89
the real me?

at the m$ booth at MWSF last year. notice the throngs of other people there :p

(in fact the guy running this section had so little to do that he took this pic :D )

Attachments

• edatm.jpg
    edatm.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 83
finally found it - my personal favorite pic of me in recent times. this probably is the real me. and in one of my favorite places - the beach near my home. :)

Attachments

• edbeach.jpg
    edbeach.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 47
i posted my pic in this thread ages ago....but i was ignored, i was unknown back then.

now, eh, a few people might appreciate this.....yeah right.

small but fitting, that's all i can say.

Attachments

• vba1561.jpg
    vba1561.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 63
that was in a boring computer expo full of wintels.. :rolleyes: ... so Tux was the coolest thing there ;) i couldn't resist ,,

i think he is trying to say we are a very motley crew :p

true, but if his avatar is him, then he should fit in fine :D

Originally posted by Ed Spruiell
i think he is trying to say we are a very motley crew :p

true, but if his avatar is him, then he should fit in fine :D

*Mystique looks at Ed with a half-smile on her face*

Are we going to do this again, Ed? ;)

well, if that last post had been your pic, my post would have said -

"i'm not saying anything this time :D "

Back