Let's see if your real face looks better than your desktop. Post your pic!

Let's not forget about this thread.
Come on, we have a bunch of new ppl here that are posting a lot. Let us see how you guys look like..

Zammy-Sam said:
So, Frank it is? Nice team it was.
Btw, "pc-ware.."?? :confused:

It was a nice team. Still is a great team. I do a lot of support for them trying to grow the business.

PC-Ware is it.

meoffice.jpg

Heh. I just .. didn't get a job which makes me sad for the reason they used for hiring someone else but .. well - the job would have been fixing some pcs on some banks in UK. 10,000 pcs to fix from distance. I think on a bad day I'd have asked them to zap the pram or hold down the apple key while pressing the ctrl-alt-del.

Once I finally have my camera cables, I can probably upload some pictures... :) Nice to see more pics of you guys.

bought a webcam for my dad and took this pic tonight to try it out. I'm not sold on the quality of the pic, though i guess it isnt important since it'll be used for internet transmission.
Anyone have any good/bad comments on the iSight? I almost bought him that one, but its firewire and he hasn't made the 'switch'...yet.

-J-

Attachments

• Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 31
I think the pic is pretty good for a webcam. And hey, those perfectly shaped eyebrows, are they worked out or naturally?

Zammy-Sam said:
I think the pic is pretty good for a webcam. And hey, those perfectly shaped eyebrows, are they worked out or naturally?

no, they're 'worked out', i have to, otherwise i'd look like a muppet! ha!

Hagrid! Is that you? My you have lost some weight ... :D

I'll post some pics of myself if I find one where I am not drunk or drinking ... it seems like people only ever take a picture of me at parties ...:D

an autoportrait and my eye ::alien::

Attachments

• gia_sad.jpg
    gia_sad.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 44
  • gia_eye.jpg
    gia_eye.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 24
Back