Let's see if your real face looks better than your desktop. Post your pic!

nice pics chevy and michael. i was just talking to someone who used to live in cardiff at work the other day. cardiff is a beautiful place. personally i miss sunset cliffs in OB though. still, i'm just up highway 1 a few hundred miles and the weather up here has been almost san diego like for the last few days. :)

Here's me. In my living room, with my kitten.

Attachments

• kittenportrait.jpg
    kittenportrait.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 43
cute one!
Anyway, am asking myself who of you two has more hairs around the face :D ;)
Just kidding. Really nice pic!
You could impress a lot of women with this pic. The strong man who has a very little and violative cat in his hands and knows to protect it. Unfortunately your wedding ring is too visible :) ;)

Hey Marc,
somehow I got the impression all bakers are more or less "huge". I mean, all those wonderful cakes and breads.. No wonder. So, how did you manage to prevent this? ;)
Plus: is it true bakers have to wake up around 4am?

Now Zammy not all bakers are" huge".I manage to prevent this by making just enough for our stores therefore not leaving anything behind for me to indulge in.True alot of shops do start early but since I live acrosss the road from work we usually start about 7 am & finish whenever we want.:D

Interesting, I usually think of bakers as being fairly slim and muscular - all that kneading, and bread isn't exactly high in fat. I only know two bakers, but neither one of them is huge. One is a cake and pastry baker for a restaurant (that has very good cakes and pastries), and even he is not overweight.

hehe, funny actually. I know few bakers (it's good to have a baker as a friend! :D) and they have all the same pattern: short hair, strong arms and a huuuuggee belly :)

I've been doing service work in bakeries for years in the US, and very few bakers are fat. I'd have trouble getting through the doorway if I was a baker. That would be okay if I was inside when it happened :)

How true bobw you can't be too overweight, how would you do your work afterall?Plus with all the sweating, lifting of bags of flour & such.

Maybe the bakers have to learn to either become immune to the sweet smells of all teh fency things they bake ... ;) I used to like bread and many pastries, now I have the challange of creating breads and pastries from corn and rice ... now I adore corn tortillas but one pack of them lasts for a long time ...
Would you have a pic of you wearing the baker hat mark? :)
Scruffy you look a bit like your avatar .. ;)

Sorry Giaguara but I can't stand to wear a hat!:mad: So the hairnet will have to suffice,but they just make a guy look weird so I won't be showing that here!

Ok..my part then in this: "Who are you ".
Me and the girlfriend at Halloween.
Batman's 'Poison Ivy' meets Planet of the Apes

Attachments

• Danielle&Moi.JPG
    Danielle&Moi.JPG
    12 KB · Views: 60
Well I'm on my work computer right now, so I don't have access to any "normal" photos of myself but I do have this:

Attachments

• DSCN0089.jpg
    DSCN0089.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 35
Back