Let's see if your real face looks better than your desktop. Post your pic!

Hey Senne, that girl on your full_awake_pic looks very interested in what you and the photographer are doing. If it wasn't your girlfriend taking that pic, I would rather hide this one from her. :) ;)

So, Randman, where did you hide your pic? Or does Safari have a beauty-filter? :D ;)

Is there something wrong with me? Could I have a miswritten cookie or something? I don't see any images or links to images on these pages...

weird, can't see Randmans pics anymore..
But hey mr.k, feel free to post your pics. We surely will be able to see yours :D

I don't have any good digital mugs - I really think the only digital picture of myself is me at a distance on a misty day. I can check iPhoto though. It's been real confusing reading threads making references to attached files and not being able to see the files though.

Hmm....got the digicam so I might as well put up a picture i took with it of my face...eh...Here goes :D

Attachments

• greenhoodie.jpg
    greenhoodie.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 30
it's cool to see posting to this thread again. total konfusion looks alot like sogni. and it's good to see another 'not 20 something face' speedfreak.

well, no offense, but in that pick you look closer to 'something' than to 30. i like the pic. it's a semi candid shot that shows as much of what you do as what you look like.

at any rate, let me say wlecome to macosx.com since you've only been here since january. :)

Zammy-Sam said:
Hey Senne, that girl on your full_awake_pic looks very interested in what you and the photographer are doing. If it wasn't your girlfriend taking that pic, I would rather hide this one from her. :) ;)

haha, that girl is Gitte, one of the best friends of my girlfriend, no problem at all :)

hulkaros said:
And I bet that in some other discussions, if not, in most discussions, you can understand the 75% :D

Big Fat Greek Wedding was a great movie and certainly deserves at least a part 2 :) And remember: If you have ANY health problems just spray them away ;)

yea, heh. 75 % of some discussions knowing only the word malaka. isnt it amazing: :D

how did you know i spray away my health problems? can you see from the people#s posting styles what health problems they have, or did i say .. ;) ?

Gia, did you finally clean your room for a shot? (I know, this was from another thread, but it would fit in here as well ;))
Hey, what about me as a drill instructor of this thread? :D
I will make you spoilers post your pics! I want them all! Your whole iphoto gallery :D

yes, yes. i will clean more my room and make pics. :)

but .. Ed has now a really nice camera. Maybe time for him too to take some pics. I love my camera, he has the same one except the even higher resolution one. ;)

Back