Let's see if your real face looks better than your desktop. Post your pic!

Heh. Normally I wear 70's style black pants or jeans (tight up, then light trumpets) and I necessarily don't like those but sometimes those are the only thing I find that fits (I do hate clothes shopping). Well, in that picture one of the alternative trousers I have; those wide, army kind of but in black, and leaving them unleashed (down). I tend to get to airport security controls with those ... well, steve-ish I assume: black, simple, timeless (uh..) .. and with a big pocket so I can have stufff there. :-/

Bringing this thread back with your one and only:

personal.jpg

Trip said:
Bringing this thread back with your one and only:

personal.jpg
Trip I kinda like your desings, your site look (for me excelent), so I don't think you "suck at design". all the contraty!!
Cheers and Happy New Year :) ::love::

Thanks mate!

BTW I wasn't going to say anything, but for just for you I'll let you know: expect a new site from me soon. Something a lot better than what I have now. ;) Keep it secret though!

Trip said:
Thanks mate!

BTW I wasn't going to say anything, but for just for you I'll let you know: expect a new site from me soon. Something a lot better than what I have now. ;) Keep it secret though!

Please let me know and if I like your new site you may be rewarded? ::evil::

Here's two more of me taken Jan 5th '04 (along with the old one I had posted who's previous link is now broken :p) :

Here.

Look at the background of the 2nd one! :D

Edit: Fixed link.

Gia, all those pics look like you're in a first-person shooter with your iPod o' Death. :)

i think that one problem is that most people who post here to ask an inane question about there machine and really dont want to contribute to a community (which is ok only no one searches anything first!! :mad:)

oh yeah a pict here is one and yes i know a tree is growing out of my head, and no i am not going to fix it with the clone tool any time soon.

Attachments

• Barone_homepage_08.jpg
    Barone_homepage_08.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 30
Well, that's how any online community will be. There are those who only come on to find out an answer, and there are those who come on to shmooze with people all over the world who share a common interest, like Macs. I think the community here is starting to die off, though.

Anyway, Zammy, where are your pics? Or did I miss them?

Arden said:
Anyway, Zammy, where are your pics? Or did I miss them?
I believe I did it before. But I don't feel like browsing through all those sites...
Here some newer ones.
me&girlfriend; me&brother

Attachments

• me&baby.jpg
    me&baby.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 57
  • me&bro.jpg
    me&bro.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 50
Our infamous greek wedding and of course the Beauty but not the Beast! :D

Attachments

• Our greek wedding.jpg
    Our greek wedding.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 33
  • Our greek wedding 2.jpg
    Our greek wedding 2.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 31
  • beauty.jpg
    beauty.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 33
so, which one of those beauties are you? ;)
Nice pics! So, she is the reason you are not posting that often lately? And hey, you making me feel quite uncomfy. Am almost in your age and still no plans to marry my girlfriend.. :(

Hulk beast! Betty, errr, Ria beauty ;)

That's one of the reasons... The up and coming parenthood is another one :D

As for feeling uncomfortable: DON'T! We are still young ;) :)

Back